1 hour massage using an essential oil blend individually tailored to suit your needs.
Relax, unwind and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of this very soothing and beneficial treatment.
“Aromatherapy is a treatment using pure botanical extracts called Essential Oils to promote wellbeing throughout the whole body, mind and spirit helping to bring the body back to homeostasis”.
• Balances and regulates the autonomic NS (heart rate, blood pressure, digestive processes etc)
• Affects moods, feelings, emotions and memories – connection of the smell function to the so called ‘old brain’ or limbic system
• Regenerative properties – cell renewal – immune system support – encourages growth of white blood cells
• Massage method of using essential oils assists the lymphatic system to filter out infection, diseased cells, cancer cells, resulting in greater effectiveness of the immune system and the body’s natural defences
• Excellent for skin care, particularly mature skin. 6000 years ago the Pharaohs embalmed the bodies of their kings. Oils found in the burial chambers were still aromatic and wonderfully preserved in ceramic containers and in the bandages around the corpses
• Assists poor memory – particularly Rosemary, Peppermint and Basil, the’ executives friend’. Assists concentration, study, memory effectiveness and ready recall of information
• Essential oils relieve pain and reduce inflammation – helpful in arthritis, rheumatism, sports injuries, headaches, bruising
• Anti depressive qualities – particularly the bright and uplifting citrus oils. When combined with sandalwood, vetiver they also provide a stabilising, grounding and secure base for the emotions.
• Many other functions – ontological/spiritual/meditative support.